26 Jun 10 Quick Reasons Why Positive Prayers Works
There are so many positive aspects to prayer. Not only does prayer dynamically change circumstances, prayer benefits you!. Prayer is just one way to uplift out spirit. In additional to praying for others, we also need to prayer for yourself. Not selfish way but more like building up your identity in Christ.
Its also been proven, if you surround yourself with positive thoughts you as a person will be more positive when any stressful situation may occur (major hospitals even agree). Without further delay, let’s get to it.
1) Positive Affirmations – Proven in many research studies to absolutely work, and bring people success in every area of their life!
2) Self Talk – You constantly have thoughts in your mind about yourself. Most people’s thoughts are negative and self destructive. The more you listen to Positive Prayers, the more your inner self-talk will become positive and encouraging.
3) Faith Confessions – You live at the level at which you speak. The Bible says, “Death and Life are in the power of the tongue.” These Faith Confessions will bring Life & Victory to YOU.
4) Short and Simple – With Positive Prayers you simply talk with God as a friend. You simply speak and pray God’s Bible promises. This is a very powerful and proven way to bring you Victory!
5) You will be speaking and praying many of God’s own words – Affirming and Confessing His Bible Promises for your life! These powerful, scriptural prayers line up your words with God’s words, keeping you in unity with God! This releases God’s Blessings and Favor to freely flow to You, and onto others!
6) Hearing and Praying God’s Word fills you with Faith and Belief! The Bible says, “Faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God”. Jesus said, “All things are possible to those who believe.”
7) These Affirmation Prayers will change you from the “inside-out”. This positive inner change is the only kind of change that TRULY lasts. External outer change is only temporary change.
8) Repetition – We must change our habits to change our life. It is important to listen to the CD’s consistently. Thinking positive consistently will produce a consistently positive life. Position yourself for continual victory. Develop a prosperous state of mind.
9) Powerful Background Music – This very peaceful music keeps you relaxed, and open to receive God’s blessings. Listening to the music has even been proven in recent studies to increase the listener’s IQ. You can relax, listen to God, and add a lot of Praise and Thanks to Jesus in your own words.
10) Convenience– the CD’s make it very easy for you to keep your mind focused on Jesus, and His plan for your success. You can listen and pray in the background of whatever else you are doing (at home, in the car, at work, before bed, or anytime!).
Hope you enjoyed this quick post about prayer and being positive. If you’re interested in a good book about the power of positive thinking, check out “Discovering the Power of Positive Thinking” by Norman Peal.
Your Turn. What do you think? Good list or completely ridiculous? Please, leave a comment below. Maybe even share an example of positive prayer and affirmations have effected your life.