28 Sep Get Your Own Revival – 5 Things To Do
Are things not going right for you
and are you feeling like there is a lack of something? Need some ideas on what to do in your own life? What are you really here for? Days, months, even years could go by just wandering around doing whatever everybody else is doing.
Well, you can change that around and start quite an adventure for yourself and your friends, a continuous one, if you want to.
Simply put, find a need and fill it.
Read Isaiah 58:10-11 (KJV)
11 And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.
5 Things to start doing now:
- Have true compassion on the poor.It doesn’t take long to see the need all around you. Ask God to help you have love and compassion for His people.
- Help in some way to solve their problems.Find a need and fill it, but let it be from the heart. Sometimes the problem will just stick out and you can know what to do or know someone else who can help.
- Feed the hungry, clothe the needy.Instead of looking at the big picture of NEEDS in the world, try a neighbor or another friend, even a stranger, and help one at a time. We can all do something.
- Encourage the brokenhearted.Maybe your gift is to encourage others, to cheer them up and enjoy their life. We humans can get pretty busy and serious at times. We need the lifter uppers.
- Deliver the captives, tell them the truth.Give people the Word of God, tell them the GOSPEL TRUTH. You could start with your testimony. So many people are in the valley of indecision. Help them get delivered from the clutches of the enemy.
What will be the result of your efforts?:
- Your adversity will be turned into prosperity.
- The Lord will always guide you.
- Feel dry inside? He will satisfy your soul (mind, will and emotions).
- You will have plenty of food to eat.
- Good news will help you grow spiritually.
- You will be refreshed just like what the rain does.
- Springs of water in your life will never fail.
Look at it this way, you can’t go wrong serving the Lord. God will help you love people because HE LOVES PEOPLE. After all, He sent Jesus to die for us, to seek and save that which was lost. People need the Lord.
Lastly, PRAY FOR PEOPLE, especially the ones you are involved in helping or want to help. We can never get enough prayers. Prayers give us strength. Put a prayer request in at http://www.battlecryprayerboard.org/get-involved/prayer-board/
Enjoy your adventures and let us know what is going on in our contact section. We would love to hear for you.