23 Jul God’s Will Is His Word: 10 Ways God Reveals His Will For Us
Good question, so let’s get some answers. First, get Your Bible out and start a daily routine of talking with God, listening to Him and meditating and reading the Word. Remember, we already tried life on our own and found out that it doesn’t work.
God wants what is best for us.
We need a Savior and His Name is Jesus. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son (Jesus) that whosoever believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” John 3:16. Repent and receive Jesus as Lord into your life today.
You will never be the same.
10 ways God reveals His will for us:
- He speaks to us through the Holy Spirit right to our heart, so be listening.
- He allows us to be restless because He wants to show us something, so ask Him.
- He gives us confirmation on His Word through others, so talk it out with someone.
- He gives us unexpected favor and surprises us with a special blessing, so keep seeking.
- He may want to give us something else so He answers with a no, so be grateful.
- He may want to give us a setback to change our path, so pray for that plain path.
- He may want us to spend more time in Praise and Worship, so let’s appreciate Him.
- He may want us to experience disappointment to get our attention, so be aware.
- He may want us to go through defeat to get us to study His Word more, so be thankful.
- He may let us have hardships with finances or tragedy, so we know we need to lean on Him only.
Last point to remember is that we must try not to put all our trust in the Pastor and just go along with everything he says. Paul writes to us, “Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed – not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence – continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling (humility and respect), for it is God who works in you to will and to act according to his purpose.” Philippians 2:12-13. It is all about His purpose.
What does He want us to do, live and become?
Father God, thank you for getting my attention when I wander in my faith and need to get back on the right track. Lead me in the plain path and help me to realize when you are speaking to me. I want to be obedient to you and to follow your Word to know Your will. In Jesus Name, Amen.