What do you do when you keep on worrying and it doesn’t seem to stop? The broken record of He said this and She said that and They went there and They lied and They this and They that, is enough to drive anyone crazy.
That is just what the devil and his demons want you to do, to go crazy. Well, he is not going to get his own way and this is what you are to do. You game? Good, because we need to encourage each other. There are some things we can share to help with and/or be reminded to do.
Consider this, if there is Life in the Word than we better get into the WORD. If you really want to experience the Power in the Word, use the authorized King James Version and read it out loud, that will scare the demons away. There are lots of so called modern Bible versions out there but that does not make them the right one for you to use. Try it, if you don’t believe it. Don’t believe the lie that you can’t understand it, you can, because the Holy Spirit helps you. Just ask Him.
Here is a list of hints for you to do so as not to worry:
- Read Psalm 23. It begins, The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want (or lack)…. Anything you need, right? You need peace? The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want for peace…keep reading the whole Psalm, it is very soothing in the KJV.
- Read Matthew 6:25-34…Take no thought for your life…seek ye first the kingdom of God.
- Memorize scripture writing them on index cards and taping them all over the place. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. 1 Peter 5:7
- Another one to memorize is…I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, Lord, only makest me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8
- This one is great…Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
- Psalm 91, Psalm 139, Psalm 27, Psalm 34.
- Read all the Gospels: Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Learn of the ministry of Jesus.
- One chapter of Proverbs a day and you’ll have read the whole book in a month.
Try to find a quiet place to read and meditate on the Word of God everyday, and try to make it first thing in the morning so you can stand against the onslaught of the enemies. The more you serve the Lord and the closer you get to him the more the darts come after you.
Just keeping speaking the Word of God to the devil like Jesus did in the wilderness: It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4. We are in a battle and we have to fight with the armor of God on. Ephesians 6:11-18.
God bless you abundantly!