27 Jul Yes, You Can Change – 10 Ways To Get Unstuck!
Feeling stuck in your life? Are you hearing a voice saying, “What are you going to do?”. Well, tell that voice to shut up. You really can get unstuck! Yes, you can change your life. This article is a little more straight-forward. No winding stories or introductions. Read through the below list and comment about what your think. Now let’s get right to it.
- Read the Word of God. The words of the Lord are pure words: as silver tried in a furnace of earth, purified seven times. Psalm 12:6. No doubt about it, you need the Word, the Word, the Word, the Word, the Word. Without it, you cannot change yourself to get unstuck! The Word of God purifies you from the inside out. Your life is a work in progress. Yes, you can change from a life of addictions, bigmouth, overeating, bad habits, anger, unforgiving, lust, selfishness, etc. You get the picture. You can find a verse to help you with any situation.
- Speak the Word of God. Faith come by hearing and hearing by the word of God. When you are speaking the Word of God, whether to yourself or someone else, you are increasing your faith. Remember God gave us all a measure of faith, so now you are just increasing it by speaking it out loud. Truth will be revealed, so don’t back off.
- Listen to God through the Word of God. But if from thence thou shalt seek the Lord thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul. Deuteronomy 4:29. Choose a time everyday to listen to God speak to you through His Word and sometimes by just being quiet before Him. God will reveal things to you and you will receive them through your heart. God is good so He will tell you good things.
- Proclaim the Word of God. Not sure how to proclaim the Word of God? This is a great verse to know. If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. Just ask Him to show you what you have to do to change. Perhaps you have to change who your friends are, or better yet start proclaiming the Word of God to them, or rearrange your schedule to spend more time with the Lord, or stop going to some of the places that aren’t helping you to get anywhere in life. You need wisdom to make the right decisions and God’s Word has it all for you.
- Believe the Word of God. Teach me thy way, O Lord, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies. Psalm 27:11. God will point out the path to you in His timing, not yours. There will be many people around you that will not understand the change in you, but so what, give your love and time to God. It will be worth it to stand firm and believe the Word of God. Yes, you can change.
- Thank Him for The Word of God. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Yes, you can change. He will give you the victory. Remember to be grateful for all that you have now. Look back and thank the good Lord for what he has already gotten you through. Life can be very rough sometimes. It will never be all mountain tops.
- Do the Word of God. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. John 14:12. That is quite a promise, a very exciting one. You think your prayers and actions don’t count? All you have to do is get out there and do His work. Testify, help people receive Jesus and be the light in a dark world. Let us encourage one another; it really means a lot.
- Praise and Worship the Lord God Almighty. Hope in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Psalm 43:5b. God sent Jesus so you could be saved for all eternity if you choose to. Take the right step today. There is so much to Praise and Worship the Lord about. Even singing to Him is a type of prayer. Take the time each day, it will keep you healthy and strong.
- Love God. …Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Matthew 22:37-39. The Word of God will help you love God even more and it will spill out to others. It is most important to love God and if you don’t, perhaps you have not truly allowed the love of God to come into your heart. You can even ask God to help you love people and He will. Seek out people whom you can encourage, it will mean so much to them. A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. Proverbs 25:11
- Smile. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine, but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22. You can smile even when you don’t feel like it. You can’t live by your feelings, you have to live by the promises of God. The enemy would like us to be sad, depressed and worn out, but you have to remember the Word of God. Get your favorite verses out, read 3-4 chapters of Psalms, or even write out your thoughts and find a verse that will help you at that time, but just get busy and do something. Yes, you can change! The God of Peace is there for you! May God bless you!